Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge is an award-winning gem of a hotel in one of the most beautiful settings in Tanzania. Seamlessly blended high into an acacia-lined ridge, our African-style lodge and infinity pool offer panoramic views across the Serengeti’s vast, endless grasslands, where lions and cheetahs stalk their prey and massive migrating wildebeest herds darken the landscape in a relentless search for fresh grazing grounds.
Located adjacent to the famous Western Corridor, our hotel is 335 kilometers from Arusha. There is an airstrip next to the lodge and “meet and greet” as well as transfer services are available. The lodge is also located 122 kilometers from Olduvai Gorge on the way to the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Rooms and Suite Housed in Clusters of Traditional Domed “rondavels”
- Infinity Pool Overlooking the Plains
- Traditionally-carved, Domed Dining Room
- Private Bush Camp Overlooking the Migration
- Gift Shop, Business Centre, Wifi
- Scenic Safari Bar with Timbered Terrace
This Luxury Camp is ideally located within Central Seronera area of the famous Serengeti National Park in Tanzania around the vicinity of the famous Moru Kopjes and Lake Magadi. The Camp site is perched between the Rongai Hills & Nyaroboro Hills, a few metres away from the banks of the Mbalageti / Seronera River having an abundant variety of resident wildlife (including all the Big 5) as well as a Hippo Pool located only a few metres away from the camp.
- All the 20 Luxury Tents are ensuite with Flushing Toilets & Pressurized Running Showers with 24-hour Power supply.
- Tents Variety: 14 Double Tent Rooms – 45 sqm each 04 Twin Tent Rooms – 45 sqm each 01 Family Tent (Interconnected) – 105 sqm
- All Tents having uninterrupted Panoramic views
- The Camp provides food and beverage options at Fully fledged bar & Spacious dining tent (110sqm)
- Learn Swahili words with the resident teachers
- Located in between Rongai/Nyaroboro Hills & Moru Kopjes on the Mbalageti/Seronera River
Mbalageti Tented Lodge is quite lovely which can hold a maximum of 80 guests. The rooms are very good and the main area is inviting and warm. Its location makes it the best lodge to stay in time of the great migration as wildebeest, zebra and antelopes migrate to Masai Mara in Kenya for greener pastures.
The lodge is located in the Western Corridor of the Serengeti, about half an hour’s drive from the Grumeti airstrip which is about a two- and half-hour flight from Arusha
Although the camp is very seasonal for the migration, it does have some superb residential game – and you will catch the migration as it moves North around June time. The camp is also well located for balloon flights out of Grumeti. The views from the camp of the Dutwa Plains are fantastic for watching the game as it meanders past.
- 40 well decorated rooms, with lots of space and handcrafted and bespoke furnishings
- All the rooms are en suite and the higher room categories really do offer some great specs like outdoor baths and larger verandas.
- Swimming Pool
- Curio Shop
Located in the centre of Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park, Kubu Kubu Tented Lodge offers contemporary accommodation that seamlessly blends authentic African design with traditional style and comfort.
This camp is strategically located to ensure that all areas of the Serengeti are within reach of our guests, including legendary locations like the famous Maasai kopjes, the Museum of Olduvai Gorge, Seronera and the Grumeti River.
It has been designed with a modern African decorative style that creates a fresh and bright atmosphere, but very cozy and with the right amount of luxury. Guests can attend to the show of the Great Migration from the comfort of their tents.
- Mosquito Nets
- Solar Energy Electricity
- Room Service
- Mineral Water
- Stylish tent builds on wooden platforms with en-suite facilities overlooking Serengeti National Park
- All rooms feature a balcony with views
- The camp has main area built on a raised deck, which is perfect so as not to lose anything that’s happening roundabout
Hidden among the rocky outcrops or kopjes of the vast, internationally renowned Serengeti plains, is a camp that exudes decadence reminiscent of old Africa.
The Serengeti is synonymous with low impact high action game viewing in a landscape untouched since the dawn of time.
Richly furnished throughout, the camp provides a haven of sumptuous indulgence among the raw splendours of the surrounding bush. Its spacious tents have been carefully placed to provide privacy and blend into natures architecture, overlooking the Grumeti River and its resident hippos. Surrounded by a verandah deck with a capacious 45 square metres internal floor space, each guest tent is a private sanctuary.
Serengeti Migration Camp is in the far north of the Serengeti National Park in the north of Tanzania, bordering on Kenya’s Masai Mara.
Offers a restaurant overlooking the Grumeti River, wrap-around balconies, sundecks and lounge overlooking the hills and the river. Leisure facilities include a swimming pool, pool deck, sunset deck, gift shop and game drives.
- 20 tents with en suite bathroom with shower
- Private verandah
- Sundecks and lounge overlooking the hills and the river
- Restaurant overlooking the Grumeti River
- Swimming pool
- Pool deck
- Sunset deck
- Gift shop
Opened in September 2012, the seasonal Serengeti Pioneer Camp is the newest addition to the Elewana Collection of lodges, camps and hotels.
The camp, with its panoramic views over Moru Kopjes, Lake Magadi and endless plains, is perfectly located for outstanding access to the annual migration and an abundance of wildlife including the ‘big five’.
With respect to the mobile camps of the 1930’s, when an African safari was a journey into the unknown, Serengeti Pioneer Camp’s close proximity to nature ensures a unique experience. It really does capture the true essence of the mobile African safari.
Perched on its own kopje in South Central Serengeti, close to the Moru Kopjes and west of Lake Magadi.
There’s an elevated viewing lounge, where the day’s sightings can be discussed over a leisurely drink. A dining tent where a varied and delicious menu is served, plus there’s a host of dining options including camp-fire dining, private dining and bush lunches. There is a small swimming pool, a star-gazing telescope and a spotting scope.
Approximately 50 minutes’ drive from Seronera airstrip.
There are 12 beautiful twin or double bed tents and two-family tents with two adjoining rooms, each reminiscent of a bygone era. Each tent is furnished with an en suite shower, flushing toilet and a hand basin – solar hot water. There is also a writing desk, lounge chairs inside and out, and floor rugs.